Far North Wilderness Bike Tour
21st – 28th September 2019
In it’s 18th year ‘The Far North Wilderness Bike Tour’ provides a fully supported, self-paced mountain bike ride through natural wonders of Far North Queensland. The event is designed to meet the needs of both novices and experienced mountain bike riders. The key aim is to introduce people to the breathtaking natural diversity of this region.
- Over 400kms, mostly on remote dirt roads and tracks with minimal traffic
- 8 days of supported riding and camping
- Spectacular scenery including waterfalls and gorges, rainforest and open forest. Hard to access country that many locals have not seen
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 55 riders
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Money raised to support the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre
Visit the website.